Thursday, January 07, 2010

I have no excuse, Tammy.

Tammy is right! (Comment from Holly's blog) I have not updated in so long, I have forgotten where I last was. Holy cow, in the middle of November. Here are some sample excuses:
  1. I was in CA for a week with no way to update! (Seriously)
  2. I hurt my back on Christmas Day and have had serious pain ever since. Getting better, but no half-marathon in 3 weeks (Doctor's orders)
  3. Back at work already, and life just keeps on moving.

Well, lets start by saying the rest of November was wonderful. We spent Thanksgiving in AZ with my family. I made my first turkey all by myself and it was delicious! My brothers were not here, so that was a bummer, but I did talk to both of them so that was good. :) Edward ended up working a lot Thanksgiving weekend, so the extra money helped with Christmas! Yeah!!

I am currently downloading all of my pics from December, so maybe tomorrow or this weekend I will post something good.

For now, we hope everyone had a happy holiday season and is starting 2010 with a bang!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud! And, congrats on your first turkey!