Sunday, March 27, 2011

Polar Express December 2010

The Polar Express in Williams, AZ is something my family has talked about doing for a long time and last year, we actually went. All the kids and grandkids (minus Nick who was in S. Korea). We had a great time on the Polar Express and playing in the snow!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Hache came with us, too.


The boys: Tylar, Connor, Garrett and Colby


On the way to the North Pole the story was told. Kiera loved it!


My Colby. Love and miss him so much.


THE NORTH POLE, of course!


Colby wasn't singing, so he was forced to be the leader!


Grandma and Grandpa singing with the kids.


Kiera very hesitantly took her present from Santa.


We got back to the hotel just in time for the snow to start falling.


We really thought we were having fun in the snow......then came morning.


There was a lot of snow! The cousins had so much fun!


What an amazing family vacation!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Colby, my favorite! I can't believe he wasn't singing, the little goober. He loves to sing in church and at home so I'm just shocked. Glad they made him leader to get him participating.