Thursday, January 24, 2008

Try and try again!

So, I decided that I am really bad about sending out pictures on a monthly or even semi-annual basis! I figured I would try this again. Hopefully you will all add this to your favorites and I will actually update more often than I have been.
I will start off with some pictures from Christmas!



Gabriel got a powerwheels for Christmas! He loves it!!! (Yes, a little ridiculous for a 21 month old, but his dad and grandpa would have to disagree!)



We spent Christmas with Edward's family in CA this year! Here are a couple of picutes with Grandma and Grandpa Hache!


For those of you that I haven't talked to in forever......Edward and I are expecting a baby girl in April! Yep, that's another April baby! We are very excited to be adding to our family and can't wait to see who this one will look like!

I will end with some pictures of Edward and his new quad! He got it just before Christmas and he really loves riding. Gabriel and I went with a couple of weekends ago, and Gabriel got to take his truck out, too. He really loved taking his friend Addisen on a ride.


Edward and Gabriel going for a ride!!



Gabriel taking Addisen for a ride!



The Hache' family!! :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Great Idea Melynda, someday I will have you show me how to start my own blog. I think you need to add a picture of my new niece. I hear you have great pics from your 3D ultrasound. Talk to ya soon. Love, Aunt Nancy

Deanna said...

Hey girl! I was wondering what happened to you? It is so nice to hear from you...finally! Gabriel is absolutley adorable. I am so excited for you to be having a little girl soon. They are so much fun! Little Ashlyn is so much fun, but such a handful. I can't imagine having another one right now...Good Luck!! :) Take lots of pics and send them to me. Wish I was there to see you, but if you ever visit your brother in Washington, you have to let me know so you can come see me. I love ya chic and congrats again! - Love- Deanna

Sarah, Jeramiah and the boys said...

Yeah!! You joined the blog world. Gabriel looks like one handsome man......April will be here before you know it!! I'll be checkin' the blog lady keep it up :)