Monday, February 11, 2008

A Weekend for Two!


Edward and I took a trip to Denver, CO to have some time for the two of us before the baby comes. Here is a picture from the Aquarium. Notice the tiger (yes, a tiger at the aquarium) in the background? We became good friends with them as you will see. Besides me having strep throat and a cold on top of that, we had a great time. We realized that we hadn't been alone together for 4 days since our honeymoon almost 3 years ago. Anyways, we were very lucky that Grandma Susan and Edward's Auntie Katie came and stayed with Gabriel. He wore them out, but it sounds like they had a great time. Enjoy the pics!

I think Edward won the staring contest.

We went to the Coors Factory. After the really cool tour, Edward enjoyed his free beer......

I splurged and enjoyed a Dr. Pepper!


A night out!


























1 comment:

TammyK said...

This makes me laugh, because me and Chris are going to try to take a tour of the Anchor brewery when we're in SF this week!