Friday, April 02, 2010

A Play Date on St. Patty's Day

Over spring break, we enjoyed a play date with Holly, Addisen, and Makayla. It has been a while since we have done that, so it was really fun for the kids (and Holly and I,too).


We started our day with lunch at Joe's Farm Grill. The food was delicious as always, it was really crowded, too, but we had a delicious lunch and even managed a picture with me and the kids.
After Joe's, we were supposed to meet some other friends to go to the park, but it didn't work out, so instead Holly and I took them to the "park" at the mall. Kiera and Makayla loved the slide the best.

Gabriel enjoyed climbing on everything in sight.
Addisen kept posing and asking me to take her picture. She is so funny. I could have done a whole post of her posing. Pretty cute!
And this is how Holly and I got to do some shopping. Gotta love Gymboree for providing free daycare while you shop! :)

No comments: