Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Start of 4 Amazing Years

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary! Our wedding was such an amazing day. We were so blessed to be surrounded by so many friends and family. Thank you everyone who was there and who have continued to be a part of our life together. We are truly thankful.
Walking down the aisle with my Dad.
We were both very emotional throughout the ceremony.

Officially husband and wife!

Edward as a new member of our family.


Me with Edward's family.

Some of my most favorite girls!


Heading out the to reception (we wanted to fit the whole bridal party).

The bridal party



A fun picture



My dress....I loved it!


One of those pictures the photographer loves, and made us laugh, too.
Daniel's toast. Not sure what Edward was embarrassed about, but I sure thought it was funny.
Leading up to the garter retreival
Having some fun
The girls after the boquet toss
Getting the party started
Uncle Mundo and Auntie Isabelle leading the "Wedding March"


The end of an amazing party, but the beginning of the rest of our lives.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great day! I barely knew you guys then, and I still got choked up! Congratulations on four years, and the many more to come!

The Poty's said...

So many great memories with you two! I really don't know what our lives would be like without you in it. Congrats on four wonderful years!

Nicole said...

I SO enjoyed these pictures! I have never seen pictures from your wedding. You looked beautiful! Did you happen to have anymore of Colby?

Terri said...

It's been so long since I've seen those pictures. They really are beautiful. Although we were just beginning to get close, that was a great day and I'm glad to have been there. Bill and I are so blessed to have good friends like you and Edward!

Kelli said...

so many sweet comments...where's the pic of me on the ground? jk! you two do have something special, i was so glad to be a part of that day ;) love you two to bits!!!