Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pictures from the last few weeks

The last couple of weeks we have been trying to get the kids together for some "field trips". Here are a couple from the last couple of weeks.

Abby, Gabriel, and Addisen at the zoo

LOVE this picture. The baby orangutan was so stinking cute.

Me and my buddy

Gabriel and Addisen playing in the splash pad

Kiera had so much fun. Love this picture!

This picture is for Laura! I think you should come with us when you come to visit, Laura! :)

Cerreta's Candy - Abby, Addisen, Gabriel, and McKenna (we borrowed McKenna for a few hours)

Auntie came with us! Exhausting, right Leia?

McKenna making her chocolate pizza

Gabriel making his

Me and Kenna

Gabriel trying a bite of his chocolate pizza. It was the only bite he took. I guess the mixture wasn't that great. It was fun though!

5 comments:

Don said...

Fun pics. Yeah I've still been hearing from Leia about how exhausted she still is from her one day of kid-play. Seriously Leia, step it up!

Leia said...

I'm sorry I missed out on the super energy pills they handed out when you have children. They only gave them to the parents.

Terri said...

Thanks for 'borrowing' Kenna...she had a blast. By the way her pizza in the picture looks way better than the one she came home with. I love the picture of you and her, will you send me a copy please?

Laura said...

Maybe we will have to take a trip to the zoo while I am there so I can see what all the fuss is about. Isn't it going to be like 10 million degrees though? I have become accustomed to highs of 80 or lower so....I might melt.

Leia said...

If you are just looking to ride the carousel let just go to the one in the mall. We'll stay cool in there.