Friday, September 11, 2009

You are probably wondering.....

You are probably wondering what we are up to these days and why I haven't been posting! Well, a couple of reasons.
  1. Since heading back to work, I have been overly exhausted and am pretty much worn out by the end of the day. No energy for play time, laundry, dishes, etc. Well, this past week I have finally had more energy! Thank goodness! (P.S. I am not pregnant.)
  2. There is a bug going around and Gabriel has caught it. He has had some congestion for a couple of weeks along with a runny nose and caugh. Well, we know he needed some allergy meds so we made an appt for him. Then he caught what has been going around in the family on top of that! So, today he went to the doctor, got a breathing treatment (he did sound better afterwards the doctor said), got his allergy meds and was told the rest was just a bug (we knew that already).
  3. Gabriel also started preschool this week! (pics soon) He really enjoys preschool and is especially enjoying spending time with his buddy Addisen (they go to school together). He is now asking more often to go to Addisen's house. Maybe because they are in a new house full of new adventures! :)
  4. Kiera is finally starting to be the good child we knew was hiding all along. She is becoming a much better listener, doesn't cry a lot, and is throwing far fewer tantrums. Thank goodness. She is seriously getting cuter each day!
  5. Edward has been helping his dad a lot with his new house. I feel like him and Edward hang out more than Edward and I, but we are thankful that the kids get to see their grandpa a ton which they love!

So, I went to start posting the other day and I couldn't find the cord that connects our computer and the camera. Well, the search is on, but until then I will find a way to post some pictures this weekend sometime! I have quite a few posts to catch up on, so be on the lookout!

We hope all is well with friends and family!

2 comments:

The Poty's said...

So, in the time it took you to do this couldn't you have posted one of those many posts you need to catch up on :*) I can give you crap because I've started to catch up.

Melynda Hache' said...

Edward just figured out how to transfer pictures from the camera to the computer without the cord. did you actually read my post, Holly?