Monday, September 08, 2008

"I Love Camping!"

As I lay awake on Saturday morning looking up at the trees that surround me I tell Edward who lay next to me in our tent, "I love camping!". He replied with, "You sure are wide awake for someone that wants to go back to sleep." Knowing I didn't have to get up to two kids I did want to go back to sleep, but that didn't really happen. There is something about the great outdoors that makes you want to get up and enjoy it all, and we did!

Kelli, Melynda, and Holly just hanging out!

The boys getting ready to shot gun a beer!Leia drinking a beer! Just kidding, she is just holding Laura's. :)
Holly playing with fire! This is our favorite thing to do when we go camping (no worries, we are usually pretty safe)!


The boys playinbg a made up game with the football. The best part was when they convinced us to play, too. We had a ton of fun!

Somehow Kelli managed to give both Edward and Marc piggy-back rides. I give her and her thighs a lot of credit!


2 comments:

Tammy said...

What, no water balloon launcher?

Looks like we missed out on a great time ... how's Kelli's back feeling?

Chris said...

Edward and Marc at the same time? Where's the picture?

Playing with fire is fun. From the only camping trip I've made with you guys:
Edward: Daniel, can I burn your Brittney Spears CD?
Daniel: Sure.
Daniel (minutes later): Hey, why's my CD in the fire?
Edward: You said I could burn it.
Daniel: I thought you meant copy it!

Daniel's pliers are great for shot gunning beer.